One of the major benefits of increasing your self-awareness is that you get to live life whole, as in:
- You know who you really are deep inside.
- You honor your inner voice.
- You follow your dreams.
- The various parts of your personality are in harmony with each other.
- Your actions are consistent with your thoughts.
- You are actually happy and healthy inside, not just pretending in order to not show weakness or conform to what someone else is expecting.
- You look inside for answers.
- You trust that you're the best guide for your life.
- You deal well with your entire range of emotions.
- No one part of your personality, thoughts, or actions dominates your life.
- You believe there is such a thing as happiness.
- You're following your dreams, the real ones, not the ones you pretend are your dreams.
- You surround yourself with interesting, healthy people.
Being whole means living a completely authentic life. It doesn't require being perfect, just that you be yourself. What will you do to work on being whole?