Broken people live based on their unresolved hurts instead of striving to increase their self-awareness and become more balanced and healthy. Broken people don't like themselves, which means they do things like:
- Treat themselves and others poorly.
- Act out of self-interest.
- Lack empathy.
- Hurt others to get what they want.
- Never resolve their own issues.
- Think and behave in profoundly fearful and negative ways.
- Don't understand their own thoughts and behaviors.
- Thrive on conflict.
- Build superficial or negative relationships.
- Have to be on top of others.
It's not that people like this are intrinsically evil, it's just that they're not yet aware that there are other options in the world, like healing their inner hurts and traumas and moving in a healthier, more positive direction.
Individuals who feel great about themselves treat others well and make the world a better place for as many people as possible. They act out of compassion and kindness and help others grow and succeed. They value self-awareness and constantly work on becoming healthy and whole. What have you noticed about broken people?