Many people make resolutions at the beginning of the new year and have difficulty keeping up the momentum and enthusiasm they initially experience. So how can we make sure we fulfill our new year’s resolutions? Here are some helpful hints to get you started.
1. Pick a manageable goal. You can always pick another if you achieve one.
2. Pick only one thing you want to change. Don’t try to do everything at once.
3. Pick a goal that you are very likely to follow through on. This leads to success.
4. Find an outside person to help you reinforce your goal.
5. Develop a plan and stick to it.
6. Take one step then keep walking.
7. Practice, practice, practice. The act of doing things over time creates change.