Here are some self-awareness building ideas to help you increase your self-esteem:
- Do one thing at a time instead of everything all at once.
- Trust your instincts.
- Surround yourself with people who support your growth.
- Celebrate your achievements as you go along.
- Be true to yourself and do things you love.
- Don't let others hold you back.
- Live your life, not someone else's.
- Practice completing tasks.
- The more you practice the more confident you'll be.
- Let people know what you need.
- Find out who you really are.
- Share your talents and abilities with the world.
- Learn how to say no.
The key element in how to increase your self-esteem is living your life in a positive way. Think and behave positively and you'll move in a favorable direction. You may encounter obstacles and challenges but you'll be building your self-esteem by continuing to take action and believe in yourself.