People often ask me how to change their lives. The answer is simple but doing it is the hard part. We are in a culture that demands quick results and changing our lives requires deliberate action over time. Next time you are wondering how to change your life here is the answer that many people have used to transform their situation.
1. Think of what you want to change.
2. Devise a strategy to change it.
3. Pick one goal.
3. Pick one task you can do to start achieving your goal.
4. Check in with yourself in a week to see if you achieved the goal.
5. If the goal needs revising, do so. If you’ve completed it, move to the next goal.
6. Reward yourself each time you complete a goal. No overindulging please.
Try these steps and see if they help you change your life. Everyone who has ever changes their lives started with desire but they all needed a plan to do it. Put one foot in front of the other and strive to complete your goals. If you feel like giving up that is normal but please continue walking forward.
No life change is easy. They all take deliberate effort but people achieve their goals all the time. There is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to do so as well.