Living courageously requires building your self-awareness and doing things that are difficult and uncomfortable, such as:
- Healing your inner hurts.
- Daring to pursue your dreams.
- Admitting mistakes.
- Writing poetry.
- Doing things to make the world a better place.
- Advocating for people who lack power.
- Standing up to injustice.
- Showing the world the real you.
- Feeling your feelings.
- Letting your voice be heard.
Anyone can just let life happen to them. The challenge is to strive for deeper meaning and substance, an existence you can be proud of because you made a significant difference in some way, and not just for yourself. I enjoy connecting with people who value self-awareness because they are often the ones discussing the difficult topics that no one else wants to delve into.
What are your thoughts on living courageously?