A lot of people who don't value self-awareness live lives of missed opportunities; unconsciously reacting to their environment and passing up the chance to do things that really matter to them.
You get to decide how your life unfolds. If you choose to live with courage you might do things like:
- Tell people you love them.
- Promote peace.
- Build positive relationships.
- Work on resolving your inner hurts.
- Do nice things for others.
- Follow your dreams.
- Do things that create a better world.
- Increase your self-awareness.
While these types of actions might seem daunting and complex at first glance, taking small steps each day can build amazing things over time. Each positive action you take has a way of reverberating in the universe; at very least, you'll feel good about what you're doing.
I truly enjoy connecting with self-aware people because they focus on the things that really mean something in life. What's your experience with missed opportunities?
- Moving Past Criticism
- Self-Awareness Helps People Be Less Broken