When you possess self-awareness you live authentically, which means that you do things like:
- Look at yourself honestly, openly and continuously.
- Strive to understand who you are deep inside.
- Think, feel and behave like the real you.
- Realize how your actions affect you and others.
- Think and behave in ways that make you and others happy.
- Understand the interrelations between people.
- Behave with kindness and empathy.
- You're genuinely happy with yourself.
- Actively heal your hurts.
- You're willing to work on any area of your life that needs strengthening.
- You're committed to learning about yourself, others and the world at large and continue growing.
- Let go of fear.
- Look below the surface.
- Live your dreams.
When you do these types of things you tap into who you are as a person deep inside. The key to living a happy, fulfilling life is to be true to yourself and live in a way that brings you meaning. What will you do to live authentically?