Self-awareness coaching isn’t for everyone because it requires a commitment to doing the hard work necessary to change one’s life in significant and meaningful ways. The self-awareness coaching process emphasizes issues like:
- Taking an honest look at yourself.
- Healing the hurts in your past.
- Acknowledging your areas for improvement.
- Taking action consistently.
- Committing to ongoing work.
- Learning how to genuinely love yourself.
- Looking at the difficult things in life.
- Welcoming change.
- Celebrating how wonderful you are.
I love working with kind, insightful, open-minded people who are ready to live authentically and be themselves. You only live once, so why not enjoy it as the real you? Learn more about my self-awareness coaching.