Over the years I’ve found that self-awareness coaching only works for people who are ready to take a deeper look at themselves and who aren’t afraid of change. Here are some questions you can ask yourself to figure out if you’re ready for self-awareness coaching:
- What am I ready to do to let go of my current thoughts, emotions and behaviors?
- What am I willing to do to look at the difficult things in my life?
- What am I doing to prepare for the ongoing work necessary to change the patterns I’ve established up to now?
- In what ways am I ready to increase my self-awareness?
- How ready am I to love myself unconditionally?
- In what ways am I ready to be the real me?
- What am I willing to do to leave fear behind and heal my hurts?
- In what ways am I open to new ways of doing things?
- In what ways am I ready to live authentically?
The answers to these types of questions will help you determine whether you’re ready for the coaching process. It takes courage and determination to create change in your life and it’s vital to set yourself up for success before you begin. What are you willing to do to move forward?