There are a lot of people out there pretending they're happy when they're actually miserable. Here are twelve signs you're not happy in case you're wondering:
- You put other people down.
- You compete with others to boost your own self-image.
- You say negative things.
- You look stressed out or ill at ease.
- You dedicate your life to causes that hurt people.
- You defend reprehensible behaviors.
- You have a history of poor relationships.
- You say one thing and do another.
- You live in fear.
- You do what other people tell you to do.
- You lack self-awareness.
- You insist you're really happy to hide how you really feel.
The key to being truly happy in life is to be the person you are at your core, the real you. One of the reasons I love connecting with people who value self-awareness is because their energy comes from a place of introspection, genuineness, creativity, and abundance. The easiest way to tell whether someone is happy is by just watching what they do. Happy people behave kindly, spread joy, and make the world a better place for themselves and others.
Visit my other blog, Learning to Be Happy with Yourself, for more tips on finding happiness within.