It's hard to increase your self-awareness if you have messages floating around in your head that sabotage your progress. It's important to identify what those messages are so you can move past them. For example: Something inside you says that you can't start a business; it's up to you whether you continue to believe that voice or you replace it with something else.
It takes time an effort to change your inner dialogue but, when you do it, you'll enjoy moving forward fearlessly. Here are some examples of positive things to say to yourself:
- I am committed to doing the work necessary to figure out who I am and what I want to do in life.
- I am able to pursue my dreams.
- I can heal my inner hurts.
- I am a great person.
- I have the answers I need deep inside of me.
- I will listen to myself.
- I have amazing skills and abilities I can share with the world.
- I am important and worthwhile.
- I am able to find meaning inside myself.
- I love myself.