Many people who lack self-awareness make a habit of dismissing the difficult questions in life like:
- Why am I here?
- Who am I?
- What do I really want to do in life?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Why do I have to die?
- What happens when I die?
- What brings me deeper meaning in life?
- What issues do I need to heal to live more fully?
- How do I find inner peace and balance?
- What kind of a person am I?
- How can I help resolve the formidable issues facing humanity?
When people are confronted with daunting, complex, challenging questions that make them uncomfortable, they often stick their heads in the sand. Some individuals spend their whole lives avoiding even thinking about these issues, not realizing that it's crucial to find the answers in order to live meaningfully and happily.
The more you know yourself, the easier it is to contemplate even the most mystifying conundrums because you can draw upon a deep reservoir of inner knowledge, understanding, and insight which allows you to think creatively and expansively. What will you do to answer the difficult questions in life?