Here are twelve examples of self-awareness:
- You're in touch with your feelings and comfortable with them.
- You know who you are deep inside.
- You're not afraid to examine and work on resolving the difficult issues in your life.
- You consistently work on improving your understanding of yourself.
- You treat yourself and others kindly.
- You're living your dreams.
- You behave consciously and mindfully.
- You heal your hurts.
- You feel like your life is genuinely meaningful and fulfilling.
- You understand that self-awareness is an ongoing process.
- You contribute positive things to the world that benefit as many people as possible.
- You live authentically.
Self-awareness is a state of being where you deeply understand yourself and live based on who you really are deep inside. Each of the examples I've mentioned here are things you can work on starting today in order to help you live a happy life. All you have to do is decide to work on one of them and keep going until you're good at it, then move on to the next item. Over time, you'll develop your self-awareness.