Here are some tips for building self-awareness:
- Be willing to take an honest look at yourself.
- Celebrate your strengths.
- Be ready to let go of old thoughts and behaviors.
- Look at the issues in your life you want to resolve.
- Select an issue you want to work on.
- Brainstorm some ideas of how to deal with the issue.
- Pick one idea to start working on.
- Evaluate your progress.
- Repeat the process.
Increasing your self-awareness is an ongoing, lifelong process. It's not a quick fix because it takes time to get to know the real you and learn new strategies to live authentically. What will you do to start building self-awareness?