When you have self-awareness you’re able to consciously write your story instead of being subject to the experiences in your past or the limitations you’ve placed on yourself. At any moment in your existence, you can change your narrative but it requires being wide awake and ready to welcome change and growth into your life. Here are some ideas to help you begin writing your story:
- Get to know who you really are deep down inside.
- Be willing to live your life as the real you.
- Have the courage to let go of the voices in your head that hold you back.
- Welcome the opportunity to heal your past wounds.
- Be open to changing past behavior patterns that don’t work.
- Be creative, there are no limits to the story you can create.
- Don’t worry about outcomes or whether people will like your story.
- Be authentic and honor who you really are.
- Live a life of conscious happiness and fulfillment.
The more you know yourself, the better able you’ll be to live your life on purpose. You get to choose when you start and what you work on. What story will you write?