It's easy to tell who values self-awareness because they behave in ways that are uplifting for them and the people around them. Here are ten signs that you practice self-awareness:
- You know where you end and others begin.
- You behave positively toward yourself and others.
- You have compassion and empathy for others.
- You are able to see other people's points of view.
- You keep your personal stuff out of your interactions with others.
- You heal your own hurts.
- You know who you really are deep inside.
- You live authentically.
- You help yourself and others grow and succeed.
- You get up each morning and think, feel and behave like the real you.
If you do these things habitually, you're a person who possesses healthy self-awareness. If you don't, no worries, just pick one area to strengthen and practice until you become good at it. The key to building self-awareness is to always be cognizant of what you're doing and whether you're living positively and genuinely. What will you do to keep building self-awareness?