Self-awareness means going beyond your comfort zone and connecting with who you are deep inside instead of living superficially. It's easy to become used to thinking and behaving a certain way, especially when things are going well. If you're continuously building self-awareness, you understand that there is no such thing as living statically. Life is an ongoing evolution where you naturally grow and change along the way. Going beyond means you do thing like the following:
- You don't get stuck defending negative behaviors.
- You actively work on healing the hurts from your past.
- You seek new information and ideas.
- You're open to new ways of doing things.
- You're comfortable with change.
- You think and behave in ways that benefit you and others.
- You live life as the real you.
If you do these types of things, you know how great it feels to learn about yourself and expand your horizons. Building self-awareness isn't always easy, but it is consistently rewarding because you get to live a genuine and authentic life. What will you do to keep going beyond the average?