When you have a high level of self-awareness, you welcome change more easily because you know yourself well and you're able to find peace and balance no matter what happens in life. A lot of people feel out of control and live reactively because they don't have a reliable inner compass that keeps them calm and stable. While they may project confidence on the outside, inside it's a different story. Here are some ways to welcome change instead of running screaming from it:
- Realize change is always happening.
- Realize change will continue to happen.
- Realize you can handle change.
- Realize that change often opens up new doors of opportunity.
- Realize that there are things about you that can benefit from change.
- Realize that you can become stronger by changing.
- Realize that change can heal you.
- Realize that change can make your life more enjoyable and fulfilling.
The key to welcoming change is to do something positive with it instead of running around wishing things were different or agonizing about what you can't control. What will you do to welcome change?