When you possess a high degree of self-awareness you tend to bypass negative beliefs because you have a more complete understanding of what's really going on inside and around you and how you can move things in a positive direction rather than staying stuck in fear, superstition, inaction or inauthenticity. Here are some ideas to help you reduce the negativity:
- Realize that you can't possibly control everything around you.
- Work actively on understanding yourself on a deeper level.
- Take action each day to do things that are meaningful to you.
- Believe that your perception of the world doesn't have to be negative.
- See the big picture rather than getting mired in endless detail.
- Focus on what's going well.
- Learn to redirect negative feelings and replace them with positive alternatives.
Negative people and events can't hold you back if you don't let them. You have many options available to you rather than despairing or giving up, what will you do to increase your self-awareness and get rid of negative beliefs?