If you consistently work on increasing your self-awareness, you become a certain kind of person, usually someone who possesses the following qualities:
- You're comfortable with yourself because you've worked on healing your inner hurts and resolving the challenging issues in your life.
- You don't have to boast about how great you are or be superior to others. Your confidence comes from knowing yourself so well that you just live life as yourself and celebrate others who are doing the same.
- You tend to build positive relationships.
- Your thoughts and beliefs are integrated with your behaviors. For example: You're consistently kind to people in all areas of your life.
- You're comfortable with your entire range of feelings.
- You function based on hope and compassion rather than fear and competition.
- Your public life matches your private life.
- You don't worry about what others think but you also make sure you're compassionate and work to promote as much good for as many people as possible.
- Your life has meaning and purpose.
- You genuinely like yourself deep inside.
- You live life as the real you.
The great thing about being a human being is that you can choose how you think, feel and behave, which determines what kind of person you are. What will you do to keep building your self-awareness and moving in a positive direction?