Self-awareness offers you unlimited opportunities to create whatever kind of life you want. The more you understand yourself, the more you’ll be open to new and exciting ways of thinking and behaving rather than getting stuck looking at things from only one perspective. For example: If you’re having trouble finding a job, you can keep doing what you’ve always done or ask yourself questions like:
- What do I really want to do in life?
- What would bring me great meaning?
- Who am I deep inside.
- What floats my boat?
- How can I share the real me with the world?
- Who can I connect with as I begin my journey?
- What kind of people care about the real me?
- What is one thing I can do today to create an opportunity?
The wonderful thing about being human is that you don’t have to settle for the crumbs that come your way, you can deliberately work on shaping how you think and behave in relation to your environment. What will you do to create unlimited opportunities for yourself?