Here are fifteen signs that a person has self-awareness:
- Understand themselves better.
- Behave proactively instead of reactively.
- Connect more meaningfully with others.
- Feel more at ease with themselves.
- Have worked through past hurts.
- Behave positively.
- Pursue their dreams.
- Enjoy positive relationships.
- Treat others with kindness and compassion.
- Have less conflict in their lives.
- Understand where they end and others begin.
- Have healthy boundaries.
- Do things to help others.
- Make the world a better place.
- Live life based on their true selves.
You'll know you're around someone with self-awareness because they are following their dreams and do things in a way that bring joy to themselves and others. What would you add to this list?