How to tell if someone is self-aware? They do things like:
- Behave with kindness and compassion.
- Follow their dreams in life.
- Are comfortable in their own skin.
- Don't feel a need to put other people down.
- Feel great about themselves but not in an arrogant or fake way.
- Get along well with others.
- Put out good vibes.
- Believe in themselves.
- Understand their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Live a life that reflects who they are deep inside.
People who possess self-awareness feel good about themselves and help others do the same; they're genuinely happy and do things to make the world a better place; they're the kind of people that build others up and do kind things for others. It all comes from their inner balance and well-being. What would you add to this list?