Here are ten signs you lack self-awareness:
- You always feel off-balance.
- You can't seem to control your emotions: You're angry, or sad, or scared a lot of the time.
- You do things to not feel your emotions.
- You have unresolved issues in your life that affect you and others adversely.
- You feel like you're living life as someone else.
- You don't know who you really are deep inside.
- There is a lot of conflict in your life, within yourself and with others.
- You feel like you're not following your true path in life.
- You're unhappy with how your life is going.
- You listen to others instead of listening to your inner voice.
If you recognize yourself in any of these items then you have a great opportunity to take an honest look at yourself and start working on being the best version of you possible. Self-awareness isn't something that happens automatically, you have to identify the areas in your life that require some attention and work on them so you become a healthier more well-rounded person.