Here are some tips on how to be self-aware:
- Understand how your emotions affect you and others.
- Understand how your thinking affects you and others.
- Understand how your behaviors affect you and others.
- Do something each day to heal the hurts from your past.
- Understand where you end and others begin.
- Get rid of the emotions, thoughts, and behaviors that affect you and others negatively.
- Work on being the real you.
- Work on being genuinely happy, not just pretending you are.
- Be the most kind and compassionate person you can be.
- Do the things you really love doing.
Having self-awareness means that you deeply know how your emotions, thoughts, and actions affect you and the people around you. When you're self-aware, you're able to manage yourself in such a way that you live a happy, fulfilling, balanced life. It's the difference between living consciously and stumbling through life reacting to everything.