If you possess a high level of self-awareness, you're probably used to facing difficult issues head on. Many people fall into the trap of pretending that things are going well or avoiding challenging situations at all costs, which leads to constantly having to suppress unresolved issues and trying to fill the resulting void. Here are some things to think about if you're hesitant to deal with dilemmas:
- You can handle any issue in your life.
- You don't have to take everything on at once.
- You don't have to repeat the patterns in your past.
- You can change.
- You can move in a positive direction any time you choose.
- You can take one small step today toward dealing with the issue.
- You can keep taking small steps.
- You can adjust your approach as needed.
The only way to truly grow as a person is to consciously decide to stop doing things that don't work. Building self-awareness means getting to know yourself well at every level and having the courage to resolve thorny situations. Anyone can avoid challenges, what will you do to face your issues directly?