I you aren't actively building self-awareness your run the risk of spending your entire life carefully constructing a house of cards that could come tumbling down at any moment and for any reason. Thankfully, you don't have to live precariously perched on the edge of disaster, there are much more balanced and fulfilling ways to live, such as:
- Spending time finding out what you love doing in life.
- Deciding which of your thoughts and behaviors genuinely reflect who you are deep inside.
- Thinking, feeling and behaving positively.
- Living genuinely and authentically.
- Being happy with yourself deep down inside.
- You don't pretend you're something you're not.
- You attract people who know and appreciate the real you.
- Your life is in balance, no one area dominates all the time.
- Your happiness isn't based on defeating others or being on top of them.
- Other people describe you as a self-aware, kind, wonderful person.
- You help others feel great about themselves.
The idea in life is to have the self-awareness necessary to consciously move your life in a direction that reflects the real you rather than pretending you're someone else. What will you do to avoid the house of cards and show the world the amazing authentic you?