As you increase your self-awareness you'll naturally follow your true path in life rather than:
- Pretending you love doing something you don't.
- Justifying doing things you really don't find meaningful.
- Doing things solely for money.
- Doing something because you sort of like it.
- Doing something because you can.
- Following other people's visions.
The more deeply you know and understand yourself, the more you'll:
- Do things you genuinely love.
- Do what you really want to do and find meaningful.
- Worry less about money and more about fulfillment.
- Do things because you're passionate about them.
- Do things because they're your calling.
- Follow your own inner compass.
The key to living an authentic and fulfilling life is to be the real you rather than pretending to be someone else. Take the time to discover who you are and let your authentic self guide your thoughts, feelings and actions. What will you do to follow your true path?