Many individuals walk through life missing the self-awareness to understand how their thoughts and actions impact others. One of the hallmarks of understanding yourself well is that it helps you be so happy and balanced that you treat other people well. The better you feel about yourself, the easier it is to interact positively with other human beings and create a more positive world. Here are some signs that you practice self-awareness and treat others with care and compassion:
- You experience positive results from your interactions with others.
- You create meaningful friendships.
- You feel good deep inside.
- Your relationships are reciprocally satisfying.
- You don't have a lot of enemies.
- People generally say nice things about you.
- You experience very little conflict with others.
- Your default behaviors are kindness and empathy.
I these outcomes sound familiar, you know how wonderful it feels to like yourself and others. Life is too short to behave negatively and step on others when there are so many other more positive options. What will you do to treat others wonderfully?