- You look at yourself without criticism or judgment.
- You realize that there are things about you that can be improved.
- You understand that life is a journey rather than a finite goal.
- You have the courage to examine and continue healing your hurts.
- You keep growing and learning throughout your life.
- You see results in your life based on your thoughtful, kind, compassionate thinking and behavior.
- You actively work on making your dreams a reality.
- You live life as the real you.
If you do things like these, you know how great it feels to live authentically and share your gifts with yourself and the world; if you don't, you have a wonderful opportunity to visit many interesting places.