You can increase your self-esteem by developing your self-awareness. For example, you'll be a more confident, courageous person when:
- You know who you are deep inside.
- You know what you want in life.
- You follow your passions.
- You live authentically.
- Your thoughts, feelings and behaviors are positive.
- You have healthy boundaries.
- You value yourself because you know how amazing you are.
- You steer clear of people who try to sabotage your progress.
- You genuinely like yourself.
When you do these types of things you feel better about yourself. A lot of people encounter unnecessary difficulties and heartaches in life because they move away from who they really are deep inside. The more self-awareness you possess, the more you'll enjoy life as the real you and the happier you'll be. What will you do to keep increasing your self-esteem?