People who are self-aware understand that not everything goes as planned all the time. A crucial part of self-awareness is the ability to make adjustments. Take the time to consider what's working and what needs to change in your life so you can get the results you want. Don't be afraid to make changes to your routine that will help you move forward. Here are some examples of the kind of adjustments you might make:
- Let go of what doesn't work.
- Heal the hurts from your past.
- Invite people into your life who build you up.
- Do things that help you learn more about yourself.
- See a therapist or coach.
- Do something different than what you do now.
- Pursue your dreams.
- Take the time to figure out who you are deep inside.
- Live with courage.
- Welcome change into your life.