Self-awareness coaching only works for courageous people who are ready to do the hard work necessary to shift the patterns they’ve established up to now. I love coaching open-minded, compassionate, fearless individuals who are ready to treat themselves and others wonderfully. Before you consider self-awareness coaching please ask yourself some questions like:
- In what ways am I ready to genuinely change?
- What am I willing to do to build my self-awareness?
- What is my level of commitment to doing the work necessary to live life authentically?
- In what ways am I willing to look at myself and who I really am?
- What is my level of commitment to healing my hurts and interrupting the patterns of the past?
- How ready am I to move forward in my life and think, feel and behave like the real me?
Over the years, I’ve found that the only people who succeed at increasing their self-awareness and living authentically are those who are ready to do it. They are people just like you who finally want to live life as themselves rather than who they’ve been up to now. What are you willing to do to be the real you?