Self-awareness coaching helps you look at yourself, keep what works and adjust the areas that need some attention. I love coaching creative, kind, open-minded people who are ready to take a candid look at themselves. A lot of people have a very difficult time examining their own thoughts, emotions and behaviors. They’re often afraid of being wrong or looking vulnerable. Self-awareness coaching is about discovering who you really are deep inside and enjoying life instead of doing stuff that makes you miserable. Here are some of the benefits of looking at yourself:
- You gain a better understanding of who you are.
- You get to celebrate your strengths.
- You have the opportunity to grow.
- You can change course in life.
- You get to live authentically.
- You can have positive relationships with yourself and others.
- You get to interrupt the unproductive patterns in your life.
- You can live your dreams.
It takes courage and dedication to take an honest look at your areas for improvement but it’s the only way to create genuine change in your life. What will you do to take a deeper look at yourself?